Wednesday 11 July 2012

My own room!! Well bay anyway!

Well folks, I'm here and am the only 'guest' in this bay of the surgical admissions ward. Mum, Dad and sis have just left and I'm sat waiting for the doc to come for a chat and blood test.

It's been a strange day but here's some pics. I bought some new elmo pj's for the occasion. I then proved that I can pack light. We came across some heavy showers on the drive down to Guildford. As I am not allowed any food after midnight, I stocked up on pasta at Jamie's Italian!! I'm now settling in for the night, having had my carb preload drinks - basically sugar water!!

Thanks for all your messages and support! I'm not sure when I'll next be able to update as I'm going for my op first thing in the morning and then it's ICU for up to two days afterwards. Not sure if there'll be signal there or if I'll be allowed to use my phone. Will update when I can though.

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment