Sunday 28 April 2013

The madness continues - Race for Life

OK then folks, I've already been called crazy for doing this, but I am determined that I am going to complete the Race for Life at Crystal Palace Park on Sunday 23rd June 2013. This will be 46 days after my operation - plenty of time, right?!?! I need to have something positive to aim for as I recover from the operation. Anyway, the plan to run the Race this year is out of the window, but a slow shuffle should eventually cover the 5km I am sure. Does anyone know if there is a time limit??!! Maybe I can set the record for the slowest Race for Life!! ;-) 

Anyway, any ladies out there wanting to join me, here's where you sign up: 
Crystal Palace London Race for Life 2013 sign up

Of course, cheer-squads are more than welcome to help me get round the course!!! 

Oh, and if there's any spare pennies floating around, I would be very grateful for sponsors: 
Rach's Race for Life sponsor page

Thank you all

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment