Thursday 3 May 2012

Travel insurance dilema

Ok, so I've been having a look at some travel insurance quotes this evening in preparation for my week in Spain in June. Now, I've gone through the MacMillan Cancer Support website to get links to companies that cover people with pre existing conditions such as cancer. I seem to have a choice of whether to be covered for my cancer or not. If I choose to have my cancer covered, it'll cost me upwards of £1,600 for a week in Spain, but if I choose to not be covered for my declared pre existing condition it'll cost me about £20!!!! I think more research is needed, but do I risk travelling without cover for my cancer??

2 comments:

  1. If you don't get it, you'll need it. But, on thee other hand if you do get it, you won't need it! Them drugs can be pretty darn expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there I was thinking that travel companies were taking the pee for the single supplement!!! Anne-Marie x.

    ReplyDelete