Saturday 10 March 2012

24 hrs of freedom

Mum and Dad have just left so I now have 24 hrs flying solo until Sarah arrives tomorrow for the start of cycle 2. What mischief can get up to!!??!!?? ;-)

I went to yoga this morning and really enjoyed the class. It's been two weeks since I last did any yoga and I could tell. The sofa slumping has got to stop and I am going to try to incorporate more yoga, even if it's just a few stretches a day.

Yesterday's check up with my oncologist went well. All my blood tests came back fine and she was happy with how I'm going in terms of side effects. Therefore we are all go for cycle 2 starting on Monday afternoon.

I'm now catching up on the highlights of the swimming trails and then it's the rugby double header (must not sit on the sofa all day!!).

Have a great weekend everyone

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment