Thursday 1 March 2012

I swear, you could not make it up!!

Well, I've had a lovely day enjoying the mild weather and sunshine whilst catching up with Nikki this morning and Lucy this afternoon - thanks girls!! Anyway, in true Rach fashion, I of course could not get through the day incident free!! Having met Lucy this afternoon, we decided to enjoy our cups of tea on the raised decking outside the coffee shop in the sunshine. Next thing we know, I'm adding more bruises by tipping the back legs of the chair off the edge of the decking and I'm legs akimbo straddling the bank of the chair as it tipped over the not very effective retaining wall!!! Poor Lucy nearly came too! Thankfully there is no photographic evidence, although I'm not sure the CCTV monitors wouldn't have had a laugh at our expense!

I should come with a health warning!!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment